Let’s Talk About You.
You’re a highly motivated and obsessively organized advertising account lead ready to jump into the deep end of a growing, ambitious agency.
Managing client relationships and mentoring team members while also leading multi-faceted, integrated campaigns is your jam. Terms like geofencing, microinfluencers, attribution windows, sampling events, customer journey, digital prospecting, lead nurture and ROI don’t faze you.
You can rock out a Gannt chart in G Suite, bake an SOW, lead a client meeting or craft a smart POV on positioning. What you don’t know, you learn. Curiosity drives you.
You’re not precious. There’s no ego or entitlement at play. You’re happy in a smaller environment where you can get your hands on a variety of client work while also directly impacting the growth of an ambitious agency.
· 7+ years experience in an account service role at an advertising agency (2-3 years playing a key role on a regional or national account)
· Capable of managing multi-million dollar anchor clients
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A background in research and brand strategy
· Confidence operating under tight deadlines
· A willingness to have the tough conversation with clients, vendors or coworkers
· Strong efficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite (we are heavy users of Google Docs and Google Sheets)
· Familiarity with Basecamp, a project management tool
· A love for challenger brands
· Charm, optimism and an eye for detail
Let’s Talk About Us.
We’re Door Number 3, a full service ad agency in Austin, offering brand strategy, creative services and media planning/buying. We empower rising brands to embrace their challenger-ability. For more on how we see the world, go here.
We partner with amazing clients across all types of industries – healthcare, professional sports, technology, beverage, financial, real estate and more. Our work and culture are consistently recognized on the national stage. See our recent feature in Communication Arts!
· Medical and Dental Insurance (90% paid by employer)
· One paid week off over Christmas
· Team lunches
· Quarterly outings
· Professional development
· Icy cold La Croix in the fridge
· Sweet downtown offices, a short moonwalk from Whole Foods, Book People and Ranch 616
Competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Please do not call. All submissions will be reviewed. We appreciate your interest in Door Number 3!
Back to Careers→